Dr. Vedran Perić
• 2016. PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, School of Electrical
Engineering, Electric Power Systems (EPS) division. Joint degree of KTH Royal Institute of Technology, TU Delft and
Comillas Pontifical University.
• 2011. Master’s Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (MSECE), University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Faculty of
Technical Sciences, Power Electronics and Electrical Machines program.
• 2008. Master’s Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (MSECE), University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Faculty of
Technical Sciences, Power Systems Engineering program.
• Senior Power System Consultant, GE Energy Consulting, Munich, Germany
• Senior Business Analyst, TSCNET Services GmbH, Business Development Team, Munich, Germany
• Senior Power System Engineer/Business Analyst, Alstom Grid UK Limited, Edinburgh, UK
• External Consultant, ITEN Engineering, Novi Sad, Serbia.
• Power System Engineer, Telvent DMS LLC, Novi Sad, Serbia (present day Schneider Electric DMS NS).
• Member of the Technical Committee for IEEE PES ISGT Europe 2018 Conference
• IEEE Power and Energy Society
• Organizer of the tutorial on EMS and Voltage Control at the IEEE PES GM 2018.
• Chair of the Best Paper Session at the IEEE PES General Meeting, July 16-20, Chicago, USA.
• Organizer and chair of a special session at IEEE PES PowerTech Conference, June 18-22, 2017, Manchester, UK. Session
title: “Industry perspective on Synchrophasor technology”.
• Moderator (chair) of a paper forum session at IEEE PES General Meeting, Boston, MA, USA, 17-21 July 2016
(Paper Forum 2).
• Organizer of Workshop on Synchrophasors and Control Applications for Power Systems, March 16, 2016, Stockholm,
• Smart Grid Project in Hydro One network, Ontario, Canada
• Automatic Generator Control and Economic dispatching for Petroproduction, Ecuador
• Energy Management Software (state estimation and contingency analysis) for Emasz Utility, Hungary
• FP7 iTesla project - Innovative Tools for Electrical System Security within Large Areas
• FITNESS Ofgem Innovation project (Future Intelligent Transmission NEtwork SubStation).
• Emirates Global Aluminum Refinery – Modeling and analysis of the newly built refiner
• Saudi Aramco – Islanding study for Qatif Power Plant
• Ras Shukeir – Development of Power Management System (PMS) logic